This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Ableton Live 10 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Ableton Live 10 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Ableton Live 10 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Ableton Live 10
- Required files
About the software
Included with a number of apps and hardware products, Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to record songs, create hands-on with your controller, take music made in your apps further and so much more.
Ableton Live 10 System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD multi-core processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
How to Download and Install Ableton Live 10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software