This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Ableton Live 9.5 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Ableton Live 9.5 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Ableton Live 9.5 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Ableton Live 9.5
- Required files
About the software
Create bolder sounds with Live’s new devices. Stay in the flow with a multitude of workflow improvements. Do even more away from the computer with Push. Build your sound with a curated library. And get the unlimited potential of Max for Live, seamlessly built in.
Ableton Live 9.5 System Requirements
- PC with Windows 7 (with SP 1), Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Multicore processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 1024×768 display
- DVD drive or broadband internet connection for installation
- 3 GB free disk space
How to Download and Install Ableton Live 9.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software