Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2023 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2023 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2023
- Required files
About the software
Edit and organize your photos with the app that’s optimized for desktop. Lightroom Classic CC gives you powerful one•click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
What’s New in Lightroom Classic CC 2023:
Experience greater speed and stability when tethering a Canon camera to Lightroom Classic CC.
One-step Merge to Panorama
Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama all in one step.
Depth range masking
Make selections based on specific depth ranges in either the foreground or background of your HEIC photos.
Improved negative Dehaze
See less noise when you move the Dehaze slider to the left of zero.
Improved high ISO rendering
Get natural color in your low light, high ISO shots.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2023 System Requirements
- Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 Version 1511 or later (64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
Graphics processor acceleration requirements
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software