AEScripts Plexus for Adobe After Effects 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AEScripts Plexus v3.2.5 for Adobe After Effects for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AEScripts Plexus v3.2.5 for Adobe After Effects on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AEScripts Plexus v3.2.5 for Adobe After Effects System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AEScripts Plexus v3.2.5 for Adobe After Effects
- Required files
About the software
Plexus is a plug-in designed to bring generative art closer to a non-linear program like After Effects. It lets you create, manipulate and visualize data in a procedural manner. Not only you can render the particles, but also create all sorts of interesting relationships between them based on various parameters using lines and triangles. The workflow for Plexus is very modular allowing you to create truly infinite set of configurations and parameters.
The main features of AEScripts Plexus for Adobe After Effects are:
- Object based UI
- Motion Blur
- Sound Effector
- Slicer Object
- Seamless Beams
- Improved OBJ Import
- Nested Compositions
- Depth Map Culling
- Designed for After Effects’ New Architecture
- Null Object Performance
- Path Object Improvements
- Custom Visibility Settings
- Unified Rendering
- Loop Noise
AEScripts Plexus v3.2.5 for Adobe After Effects System Requirements
- Memory: 3 GB
- Graphics Card: ATI FireGL T2-128
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Q6867
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
How to Download and Install AEScripts Plexus v3.2.5 for Adobe After Effects
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software