Dataland CD Label Designer 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Dataland CD Label Designer v18.104.22.1682 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Dataland CD Label Designer v22.214.171.1242 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Dataland CD Label Designer v126.96.36.1992 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Dataland CD Label Designer v188.8.131.522
- Required files
About the software
It supports inserting images, texts, circular (curved) texts and shapes, allowing you to arrange and change the size, angle, and transparency of objects. You can customize print layouts to match your pre-cut labels (Memorex, Avery, SureThing and more) or your printer for printing directly to printable discs. You can also send designs to a LigtScribe™ device or export to high-resolution image files and send them to professional printing service.
Create stunning CD/DVD/BD labels and covers in just a few minutes!
The main features of Dataland CD Label Designer are:
- Supports Jewel-case covers and inserts, Round Disc labels, CD/DVD Sleeves, DVD/BD Box covers, multi-page Booklets, Business card labels, or any other rectangular formats or envelopes
- Print to plain paper, pre-cut labels, or directly to disc printers and LightScribe™ devices
- Design and print any kind of labels, not just for CD/DVD
- Choose from number of predefined label types (Avery, Neato, Memorex, Stomper, …) or make your own
- Easily change label dimensions and printout positions
- Exchange print layouts with others
- Insert images from most popular formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, WMF, …
- Images are kept in high resolution for maximum printout quality
- Repeat image pattern in the object or label boundaries (Tile)
- Easily browse hard disc or Web to find images for your design
- Basic editing: crop, flip, rotate, transparency, …
- Advanced effects: brightness/contrast, various blurs, rotate for any angle, detect edges, glow, emboss, skew, and more
- Optimize images for printout resolution to save memory while keeping the quality
- Change fonts, colors, text alignment, styles, languages, …
- Combine various formatting in the same text object, just like using a word processor application
- Circular text objects
- Choose background color or set it as transparent
- Change text angle to any value between 0 and 360 degrees
- Insert file/songs list with just one click
- Create spreadsheet-like custom values and dynamically put them in the any text object
Dataland CD Label Designer v184.108.40.2062 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows™ 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
How to Download and Install Dataland CD Label Designer v220.127.116.112
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software