Deluge BitTorrent Client 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Deluge BitTorrent Client v2.1.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Deluge BitTorrent Client v2.1.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Deluge BitTorrent Client v2.1.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Deluge BitTorrent Client v2.1.0
- Required files
About the software
Deluge is a fully-featured cross-platform BitTorrent client. It is Free Software, licensed under the GNU GPLv3+, and adheres to free desktop standards enabling it to work across many desktop environments.
Deluge is a free and open-source, cross-platform BitTorrent client written in Python. Deluge uses a front and back end architecture where libtorrent, a software library written in C++ which provides the application’s networking logic, is connected to one of various front ends including a text console, the web interface and a graphical desktop interface using GTK through the project’s own Python bindings.
Deluge contains the common features to BitTorrent clients such as Protocol Encryption, DHT, Local Peer Discovery (LSD), Peer Exchange (PEX), UPnP, NAT-PMP, Proxy support, Web seeds, global and per-torrent speed limits. As Deluge heavily utilises the libtorrent library it has a comprehensive list of the features provided.
The main features of the Deluge BitTorrent Client are:
- feature-rich client
- Full Encryption
- Plugin System
- Much more…
Deluge BitTorrent Client v2.1.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Deluge BitTorrent Client v2.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software