Lumion 8.0 Pro 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Lumion 8.0 Pro for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Lumion 8.0 Pro on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Lumion 8.0 Pro System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Lumion 8.0 Pro
- Required files
About the software
Lumion 8 allows any architect to transform their CAD designs into strikingly beautiful renders without any prior training. Whether communicating your project to a client, collaborating with your team using realistic visualizations, or making a last-minute design change, Lumion 8 dials up the power to allow fast, stress-free rendering with results sure to make you smile.
Lumion 8.0 Pro System Requirements
Minimum (simple designs)
|Examples||A small building/interior with limited details|
|Graphics card||At least 2,000 PassMark points|
|Graphics card memory||2 GB*|
|Graphics card examples||GeForce GTX 1050, Quadro K4200|
|Operating system||64-bit Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 SP1 with all updates installed.|
|CPU (processor)||Intel Core i5 with 3.0 GHz base/boost speed or higher|
|Monitor resolution||Minimum 1600 x 1080 pixels|
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB with as high a MHz value as possible|
|Hard drive||Minimum 20 GB of disk space on the drive that the Windows
User Account is located on.
|Power supply||Click here to see which power supply you need
(minimum 80+ gold-rated with sufficient wattage)
*Rendering movies in 4K resolution requires a minimum of 6GB graphics card memory.
How to Download and Install Lumion 8.0 Pro
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software