Pichon (Icons8) 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1
- Required files
About the software
A vast collection of curated graphics in a tiny app. With Pichon, you no longer have to break your flow when you need an icon, photo, or illustration. They will always be at a click distance.
Drag & drop icons and images into your favorite design app like Figma, Sketch, Lunacy, Photoshop, or other graphic software.
The main features of Pichon (Icons8) are:
- Consistent, pixel-perfect icons for sharp designs
- All popular styles and more
- PNG, SVG, ICO, and other formats
- Searchable by keywords and categories
- Icons in PNG are free for a link up to 100px
- Thousands of 100% free icons
Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 System Requirements
- Windows 10, 11
- macOS X v.10.14 or later
- Linux: Debian-based non-Asian versions
How to Download and Install Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software