Tone Projects Kelvin 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0
- Required files
About the software
Kelvin combines flexible dual-stage saturation with powerful push/pull equalization in an inspiring new way to shape sounds.
Deceptively simple to use, Kelvin offers detailed saturation models, mastering-grade performance, and vast sonic possibilities with just a few parameters. Pick your favourite combination from several transformer, tube, and diode circuits to bring tracks to life with rich harmonic coloration and warm saturation, or get creative with frequency specific distortion and beautiful analog-style tone sculpting.
The main features of Tone Projects Kelvin are:
- Interactive dual-stage saturation
- Uncompromising detail
- Depth, dimension, and clarity
- Creative tonal control
Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0 System Requirements
- Windows: VST3 (32/64 bit), AAX (64 bit)
- Mac: VST3, AU, AAX (64 bit)
How to Download and Install Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software