This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Tor Browser for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Tor Browser on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Tor Browser (v11.0.6) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Tor Browser (v11.0.6)
- Required files
About the software
Download Tor Browser to experience real private browsing without tracking, surveillance, or censorship.
Tor Browser isolates each website you visit so third-party trackers and ads can’t follow you. Any cookies automatically clear when you’re done browsing. So will your browsing history.
Tor Browser prevents someone watching your connection from knowing what websites you visit. All anyone monitoring your browsing habits can see is that you’re using Tor.
Tor Browser aims to make all users look the same, making it difficult for you to be fingerprinted based on your browser and device information.
Your traffic is relayed and encrypted three times as it passes over the Tor network. The network is comprised of thousands of volunteer-run servers known as Tor relays.
Tor Browser (v11.0.6) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Tor Browser (v11.0.6)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software