This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61
- Required files
About the software
Vivaldi is a private web browser with built-in tools to keep you safe, browse faster and get more done on your devices.
Although intended for general users, it is first and foremost targeted towards technically-inclined users as well as former Opera users disgruntled by its transition from the Presto layout engine to a Chromium-based browser that resulted in the loss of many of its iconic features. Despite also being Chromium-based, Vivaldi aims to revive the features of the Presto-based Opera with its own proprietary modifications.
The main features of Vivaldi Web Browser are:
- Tab Grouping
- Custom Search Engines
- Tracks your behaviou
- View tabs in split-screen
- Built-in Mail client
- Ad Blocker
- Mouse Gestures
- Notes Manager
- Custom Macros
Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
How to Download and Install Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software