Voodooshield Pro 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Voodooshield Pro v7.25 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Voodooshield Pro v7.25 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Voodooshield Pro v7.25 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Voodooshield Pro v7.25
- Required files
About the software
VoodooShield is the only patented tangible toggling computer lock in the industry, and it is designed to complement your traditional or next-gen antivirus (including Microsoft Defender). There are other deny-by-default / zero trust products, but only VoodooShield functions as an actual computer lock with dynamic levels of protection (dynamic security postures). If it does not toggle, it is not a lock.
The Achilles’ heel of all cybersecurity products is that they are only able to offer a single static level of protection, so at any given time their security posture is likely either too aggressive or too relaxed, resulting in false positives and breaches. VoodooShield solves this issue by dynamically adjusting its security posture on the fly, based on the end-user’s current activity and behavior. Because of our dynamic security posture feature, VoodooShield is able to offer a tighter and more robust lock than is possible with any other product.
The main features of Voodooshield Pro are:
- DYNAMIC SECURITY POSTURES
- ANTIMALWARE CONTEXTUAL ENGINE
Voodooshield Pro v7.25 System Requirements
- For PCs, VoodooShield is compatible with Windows 7 through 11 (32 & 64 bit).
- For Servers, VoodooShield is compatible with Windows 2008 R2 Server through Windows Server 2023 (32 & 64 bit).
How to Download and Install Voodooshield Pro v7.25
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software