This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WinCatalog v2023.4.2.716 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WinCatalog v2023.4.2.716 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- WinCatalog v2023.4.2.716 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install WinCatalog v2023.4.2.716
- Required files
About the software
Looking for a reliable and powerful disk catalog software to organize your huge collection of disks?
WinCatalog 2023 disk cataloger is a perfect solution! On the market since 2001.
Automatically create a catalog of all files, stored on your disks (HDDs, DVDs, CDs, network drives and other media storage devices): WinCatalog will automatically grab ID3 tags for music files, Exif tags and thumbnails for photos, thumbnails and basic information for video files, e-books, contents of archive files, thumbnails for images (pictures) and PDF files, ISO files, and much more.
Organize your file catalog, using virtual folders, tags (categories) and user defined fields, and find files in seconds, using powerful search, even when disks are not connected to the computer. Also easily use WinCatalog as a duplicate file finder. Your disk catalog can be automatically updated through Windows task scheduler.
And no matter how huge your collection of disks is – you will always have your file catalog on hand, perfectly organized.
The main features of WinCatalog are:
- WinCatalog 2023 can display ID3 tags including artist name, song, album, disk cover and other information for music files in the following formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, OGA, ASF, M4A, M4B, M4P and MP4.
- For video files, WinCatalog extracts and adds to the video catalogue basic information including thumbnail, codec, video frame resolution, audio tracks information, etc. So you can successfully use WinCatalog as a video catalog software.
- For E-books WinCatalog extracts a title, a description, authors’ names, and a cover image. The supported formats of e-books are Epub, Mobi, and FB2.
- For HTML files WinCatalog extracts and stores headings and tags.
- For text files WinCatalog extracts a part of the text and creates a preview that is displayed when you search for a particular document.
- For PDF files Wincatalog creates thumbnail for the first page.
- Fluently scan inside Zip, RAR, and 7z archives as well as ISO disk images, and add them as folders into the catalog
- Ability to extract and store in a catalog thumbnails of graphic files (photos, pictures, RAW images), as well as EXIF data of digital photos
WinCatalog v2023.4.2.716 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP., .NET Framework 4.8.
How to Download and Install WinCatalog v2023.4.2.716
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software