Adobe Connect Enterprise (v9.8) 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Connect Enterprise for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Connect Enterprise on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Adobe Connect Enterprise System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Adobe Connect Enterprise
- Required files
About the software
Adobe Connect (formerly Presedia Publishing System, Macromedia Breeze, and Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro) is a suite of software for remote training, web conferencing, presentation, and desktop sharing. All meeting rooms are organized into ‘pods’; with each pod performing a specific role (e.g. chat, whiteboard, note etc.) Adobe Connect was formerly part of the Adobe Acrobat family and has changed names several times.
The main features of Adobe Connect Enterprise v9.8 are:
- New meeting entry workflows,
- Continued HTML5 improvements to Connect Central,
- Improved control over audio outputs
Adobe Connect Enterprise System Requirements
- 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent)
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Windows Edge browser, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
How to Download and Install Adobe Connect Enterprise
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software