GraphPad Prism 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GraphPad Prism v22.214.171.1243 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GraphPad Prism v126.96.36.1993 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- GraphPad Prism v188.8.131.523 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install GraphPad Prism v184.108.40.2063
- Required files
About the software
The preferred analysis and graphing solution purpose-built for scientific research. Join the world’s leading scientists and discover how you can use Prism to save time, make more appropriate analysis choices, and elegantly graph and present your scientific research.
Prism is specifically formatted for the analyses you want to run, including analysis of quantitative and categorical data. This makes it easier to enter data correctly, choose suitable analyses, and create stunning graphs.
Avoid statistical jargon. In clear language, Prism presents an extensive library of analyses from common to highly specific- t tests, one-, two- and three-way ANOVA, linear and nonlinear regression, dose-response curves, binary logistic regression, survival analysis, principal component analysis, and much more. Each analysis has a checklist to help you understand the required statistical assumptions and confirm you have selected an appropriate test.
Reduce the complexity of statistics. Prism’s online help goes beyond your expectations. At almost every step, access thousands of pages from the Prism User Guides. Learn from video lessons, guides and educational materials through Prism Academy. Browse the Graph Portfolio and learn how to make a wide range of graph types. Tutorial data sets also help you understand why you should perform certain analyses and how to interpret your results.
No other program simplifies curve fitting like Prism. Select an equation and Prism does the rest-fits the curve, displays a table of results and function parameters, draws the curve on the graph, and interpolates unknown values.
Prism handles the coding for you. Graphs and results are automatically updated in real time. Any changes to the data and analyses- direct entry of data, omitting erroneous data, correcting typos, or changing analysis choices – are reflected in results, graphs, and layouts instantaneously.
Automatically add multiple pairwise comparisons to your analysis with a single click. For customization options of these lines and asterisks, simply click the toolbar button again. Make adjustments to the data or the analysis, and the results displayed on the graph will update automatically.
The main features of GraphPad Prism are:
- Paired or unpaired t tests. Reports P values and confidence intervals.
- Automatically generate volcano plot (difference vs. P value) from multiple t test analysis.
- Nonparametric Mann-Whitney test, including confidence interval of difference of medians.
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov test to compare two groups.
- Wilcoxon test with confidence interval of median.
- Perform many t tests at once, using False Discovery Rate (or Bonferroni multiple comparisons) to choose which comparisons are discoveries to study further.
- Ordinary or repeated measures ANOVA followed by the Tukey, Newman-Keuls, Dunnett, Bonferroni or Holm-Sidak multiple comparison tests, the post-test for trend, or Fisher’s Least Significant tests.
- One-way ANOVA without assuming populations with equal standard deviations using Brown-Forsythe and Welch ANOVA, followed by appropriate comparisons tests (Games-Howell, Tamhane T2, Dunnett T3)
- Many multiple comparisons test are accompanied by confidence intervals and multiplicity adjusted P values.
- Greenhouse-Geisser correction so repeated measures one-, two-, and three-way ANOVA do not have to assume sphericity. When this is chosen, multiple comparison tests also do not assume sphericity.
- Kruskal-Wallis or Friedman nonparametric one-way ANOVA with Dunn’s post test.
- Fisher’s exact test or the chi-square test. Calculate the relative risk and odds ratio with confidence intervals.
- Two-way ANOVA, even with missing values with some post tests.
- Two-way ANOVA, with repeated measures in one or both factors. Tukey, Newman-Keuls, Dunnett, Bonferroni, Holm-Sidak, or Fisher’s LSD multiple comparisons testing main and simple effects.
- Three-way ANOVA (limited to two levels in two of the factors, and any number of levels in the third).
- Analysis of repeated measures data (one-, two-, and three-way) using a mixed effects model (similar to repeated measures ANOVA, but capable of handling missing data).
- Comparison of data from nested data tables using nested t test or nested one-way ANOVA (using mixed effects model).
GraphPad Prism v220.127.116.113 System Requirements
- Operating System. Runs under the 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11. Prism 9 does not support 32-bit editions of Windows.
- CPU. x86-64 compatible. Note: Prism Windows is not currently offered in a version compiled to run natively on ARM chipsets (i.e. Qualcomm Snapdragon). However, Prism Windows can run on ARM-powered devices using x64 emulation which is now generally available with Windows 11
- Display. The minimum display resolution is 800 x 600, but the recommended display resolution for comfortable work is 1280 x 1024.
- HDD. Requires about 100 MB (megabytes) of space on the hard drive.
- 2 GB RAM for up to 2 million data cells in currently open Prism files
How to Download and Install GraphPad Prism v18.104.22.1683
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software