Hard Configurator 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Hard Configurator v220.127.116.11 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Hard Configurator v18.104.22.168 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Hard Configurator v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Hard Configurator v126.96.36.199
- Required files
About the software
This program can configure Windows built-in security to harden the system. When you close Hard_Configurator it closes all its processes. The real-time protection comes from the reconfigured Windows settings. Hard_Configurator can be seen as a Medium Integrity Level smart default-deny setup, which is based on SRP + Application Reputation Service (forced SmartScreen) + Windows hardening settings (restricting vulnerable features).
The main features of the Hard Configurator are:
- Enabling Software Restriction Policies (SRP) in Windows Home editions.
- Changing SRP Security Levels, Enforcement options, and Designated File Types.
- Whitelisting files in SRP by path (also with wildcards) and by hash.
- Blocking the vulnerable system executables via SRP.
- Protecting (deny execution) writable subfolders in “C:\Windows” folder (via SRP).
- Restricting shortcut execution to some folders only (via SRP).
- Enabling Windows Defender advanced settings, like PUA protection, ASR rules, Network Protection etc.
- Blocking outbound connections of many LOLBins and user applications.
- Filtering Windows Event Log for blocked outbound connections.
- Protecting against weaponized documents, when MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader XI/DC are used to open them.
- Disabling PowerShell script execution (Windows 7+).
- Securing PowerShell by Constrained Language mode (SRP, PowerShell 5.0+)
- Disabling execution of scripts managed by Windows Script Host.
- Removing “Run as administrator” option from the Explorer right-click context menu.
- Forcing SmartScreen check for files without ‘Mark Of The Web’ (Windows 8+).
- Disabling Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance, Remote Shell, and Remote Registry.
- Disabling execution of 16-bit applications.
- Securing Shell Extensions.
- Disabling SMB protocols.
- Disabling program elevation on Standard User Account.
- Disabling Cached Logons.
- Filtering Windows Event Log for blocked file execution events (Nirsoft FullEventLogView).
- Filtering autoruns from the User Space, and script autoruns from anywhere (Sysinternals Autorunsc).
- Turning ON/OFF all the above restrictions.
- Restoring Windows Defaults.
- Making System Restore Point.
- Using predefined setting profiles for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Saving the chosen restrictions as a profile, and restoring when needed.
- Backup management for Profile Base (whitelist profiles and setting profiles).
- Changing GUI skin.
- Updating application.
- Uninstalling application (Windows defaults restored).
Hard Configurator v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Hard Configurator v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software