Kodak Preps 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Kodak Preps v9.5.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Kodak Preps v9.5.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Kodak Preps v9.5.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Kodak Preps v9.5.0
- Required files
About the software
The Preps software is a prepress tool that you use to create press run layouts for bound-work impositions, ganged flat work, and step-and-repeat work. You can work on the fly in an interactive workspace, use stored templates for frequently repeated layouts, and print the production output to common file formats. It also supports varying degrees of workflow automation.
You can impose PDF input files or unpopulated job pages for sheetfed or web press-run layouts and for packaging label and flexible bag printers, and send the output to any PostScript-compatible device such as a computer-to-plate (CTP) device, imagesetter, on-demand printer, digital printer, wide-format imposition proofer, or laser printer.
Preps software is used in standalone PDF environments as well as in all popular workflow solutions, including Prinergy systems and third-party systems (for example, Agfa ApogeeX, Rampage, Global Graphics Harlequin, Artwork Systems Nexus, TrueFlow software).
The main features of Kodak Preps are:
- Unlimited sheet size, up to maximum supported
- Mixed binding styles
- Assembly view
- Web growth compensation
- Multiple products and parts
- JDF input
- JDF auto signature matching (ASM)
- JDF auto signature creation (ASC)
- AutoGang for semiautomation
- AutoGang hot folders for full automation (available only with a Prinergy Workflow or Kodak Prinergy Evo Workflow floating Preps license)
- JDF binding data output
- CIP3 cutting data export (JDF, PPF, PJTF)
- Automatic and custom tiling
- Fold Pattern resource
- Automated calculation for shingling and bottling
- Stock management
- Automated ganging for different covers/sizes
- Preps Template Migration Utility
Kodak Preps v9.5.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Memory 4 GB of RAM (available minimum)
- Hard disk space 4 GB of available space
- Screen resolution 1280 x 960 (minimum)
- Qualified Anti-Virus McAfee
How to Download and Install Kodak Preps v9.5.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software