This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Logitech Gaming Software v9.04.49 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Logitech Gaming Software v9.04.49 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Logitech Gaming Software v9.04.49 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Logitech Gaming Software v9.04.49
- Required files
About the software
Logitech Gaming Software gives you a single portal for optimizing and customizing all your supported Logitech G gear: mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and webcams.
Logitech Gaming Software recognizes your supported Logitech G gear and gives you full access to its customization features. It automatically keeps firmware up to date.
Choose features, assign macros and key binding, and create color breaks and animations, all with a simple, intuitive interface.
Now you can save multiple character profiles within your games and switch on the fly. So the powers and abilities you need are always available.
The main features of Logitech Gaming Software are:
- RECOGNIZES GEAR AUTOMATICALLY
- DRAG AND DROP INTERFACE
- MANAGE AND SWITCH PROFILES
- CONFIGURE. SHARE. WIN.
- CONTROL YOUR STREAM
- COLORIZE AND SYNC YOUR GEAR
- CONTROL AND SYNC LIGHTING
Logitech Gaming Software v9.04.49 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Logitech Gaming Software v9.04.49
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software