This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PortScan v1.91 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PortScan v1.91 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PortScan v1.91 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PortScan v1.91
- Required files
About the software
PortScan is a port scanner that scans the network for open ports. To do this, the port scanner sends TCP packets to ports on the target computer and waits to see whether they accept a connection and are therefore open. On the other hand, closed ports send back an RST packet and if there is no response, this indicates a packet filter. In addition, there is an FTP and UDP scan to find other open ports.
In addition to information about open ports of services such as HTTP, SMB, FTP, iSCSI, SMTP, SNMP, MySQL and MongoDB, the system and network scan determines hostnames and MAC addresses.
The main features of PortScan are:
- Find open ports
- Find devices and services
- Freeware for Windows
PortScan v1.91 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install PortScan v1.91
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software