Proxima FontExpert 2023 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Proxima FontExpert 2023 v18.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Proxima FontExpert 2023 v18.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Proxima FontExpert 2023 v18.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Proxima FontExpert 2023 v18.0
- Required files
About the software
FontExpert Font Manager enables you to preview and manage fonts, create Library, font groups, attach font collections, search for fonts in Library and collections, and examine your system for font errors.
FontExpert displays the list of all installed typefaces and lets you explore folders and preview uninstalled fonts located on your compact disks or DVDs, local disks, removable disks or network drives. You can preview the font as a paragraph of text or as a detailed character map. It is easy to choose the desired font size, font style or color.
FontExpert can search your local disks, remote drives, network folders for fonts, and put all fonts to a special list for your further work.
It is easy to manage any typefaces that are shown in any view of the program. You can sort, filter, preview fonts, copy, move, delete font files, activate or deactivate fonts, add or link fonts to font groups (sets). The program can control fonts located in the Windows Fonts and Psfonts folder (used by Adobe Type Manager), so you do not need to remove fonts from standard folders as some font managers require.
The main features of Proxima FontExpert 2023 are:
- View and Preview Fonts
- Assign Keywords, Ratings and Categories to Fonts
- Search in Database
- Search for Fonts on Local Discs and Network Drives
- Search for Duplicates and Corrupted Fonts
- Manage Fonts
- Create Font Library
- Print Fonts
- View Advanced Font Properties
- Examine your System for Font Errors
- Export Fonts to HTML Web Album
- Automatic Activation of Missing Fonts
- Windows Shell Extensions
Proxima FontExpert 2023 v18.0 System Requirements
- Operating systems (64-bit and 32-bit): Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista.
- Windows XP is supported by previous versions of FontExpert.
How to Download and Install Proxima FontExpert 2023 v18.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software