This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SoundSwitch v6.4.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SoundSwitch v6.4.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SoundSwitch v6.4.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SoundSwitch v6.4.0
- Required files
About the software
SoundSwitch automatically creates dynamic music-synchronized light shows that amplify your DJ performance and create an immersive experience for your audience. SoundSwitch is compatible with both DMX and Philips Hue Smart Lights allowing you to effortlessly illuminate your professional event, live stream, or house party.
SoundSwitch was a simple tool first created by Jeroen Pelgrims. In it first version, it was using another CLI to switch the audio device and you needed to set the order of the device.
The main features of SoundSwitch are:
- Lighting Control Simplified for DJs
- Lighting control for DJs
- Embedded Lighting Control
- Stage and home lighting
- Fully supported allowing total control over auto and custom scripted tracks + Autoloops.
SoundSwitch v6.4.0 System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 11.3 Big Sur (Rosetta Support)
- Mac OS X 10.15
- Mac OS X 10.14
- Mac OS X 10.13
- Windows 10
- i3: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit
- i5: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit
- i7: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit
Screen Resolution- 1280 x 720
Memory- 32 bit, 64 bit: 4 GB
USB- Available USB 2.0 port
Free HDD Space- 5 GB
Graphics Cards:- SoundSwitch requires graphics cards that support OpenGL.
How to Download and Install SoundSwitch v6.4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software