This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SpritePile v2.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SpritePile v2.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SpritePile v2.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SpritePile v2.0
- Required files
About the software
Inspired by similar software and pixel art tools, SpritePile is an attempt at creating the very best tool to create…
Sprite Stacks! It was developed for use with primarily 2D games.
I created this software while developing my own game which uses sprite stacks and found myself disappointed with the tools available to me. This was designed to do everything I felt was missing from other programs… and to do it better.
The main features of SpritePile are:
- Saving and loading projects (won’t break between versions)
- An options menu with lots of helpful settings
- Shortcuts for all tools/symmetry/menu options (read documentation)
- Comes packaged with three sample projects
- You can easily import sprites from other software to SpritePile using slices
SpritePile v2.0 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 2500 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 MB available space
How to Download and Install SpritePile v2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software