Wireless Network Watcher 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Wireless Network Watcher v2.30 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Wireless Network Watcher v2.30 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Wireless Network Watcher v2.30 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Wireless Network Watcher v2.30
- Required files
About the software
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name.
You can also export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
The main features of Wireless Network Watcher are:
- small in size
- scans your wireless network
- displays the list of all computers and devices that are connected to your network
Wireless Network Watcher v2.30 System Requirements
- Operating System: This utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
How to Download and Install Wireless Network Watcher v2.30
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software